Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Zig Ziglar

What Is Success? By Zig Ziglar
Very frequently I'm asked to give my definition of success. Here is one of my responses: I believe success is getting a reasonable number of the things money will buy and all of the things that money won't buy. (People who say they're not interested in money will lie about other things, too!) I confess that I like the things money will buy. I like to live in a nice house, drive a nice car, wear nice clothes, belong to the country club, play on beautiful golf courses, travel to nice places, take my family out for relaxing dinners. I like all of those things, but I love the things that money won't buy. Money will buy me that house, but not a home. It'll buy me a companion, but not a friend. It will buy me pleasure, but not happiness. Money will buy me a bed, but not a good night's sleep. It will buy me a good time, but not peace of mind.

No comments: